Staff Council Meeting Location: Paresky Center 220
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 Time: 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
In Attendance: Martha Tetrault, ex officio, Colleen Bethoney, ex officio, Lisa Briggs, Dawn Dellea, Gisela Demant, Mark Kimball, Derrick Robertson, Roberta Sweet, Jenny Dewar, Kim Tremblay, , Erwin Bernhart
Absent: Danielle Gonzalez, ex officio, David Boyer, Maggie Driscoll, Sheila Mason, Lynn Taft, Teresa Waryjasz,
2. Staff Development
3. Open Enrollment
4. Record Article
It was agreed that Staff Council be kept intact as it is now.
2. HR Open House – Thursday, December 2nd 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Welcome new members of the HR staff and say goodbye to Rich Davis
3. Staff Development
• Hiring Training for supervisors and managers – November 17th
• Employment Law program for supervisors and managers – December 15th
• Possibly holding a forum session for those staff that occasionally participates in department interviews and or search committees.
4. Organizational Development Proposal – presenting to Sr. Staff in December
• Creation of operational resource team
a. Workflow analysis
b. IT integration
• Identify metrics for data collection and analysis
• Performance Development
5. 2010 Open Enrollment
• No plan changes with 5.7% increase for individual and family plans
• Looking to roll out a robust wellness program – group will become engaged with this initiative in January.
• HR is working on gathering articles
• Discussion of Record article “What to cut” and if and how to respond – what is benefit of responding?
Agenda for next meeting:
New items to be discussed should be sent to Martha.
Next scheduled meeting:
December 15 @ 3:00
Reported by C. Bethoney