You may not have arrived on campus yet, but we can still help you use PeopleSoft for all the above – and specifically for first-years, you can apply for jobs. Here’s a quick video of how to navigate through PeopleSoft in order to apply for a job.
You will NOT be able to see jobs in PeopleSoft if either of the following is true:
- It is before July 16th
- You’re considered a “low” hiring priority based on your financial aid status and it’s before September 20th.
Log in in to PeopleSoft to view a host of resources specifically for you. You can download the Student Employment Mod Instructions for Students if you’re new to PeopleSoft, and then follow the menu: PeopleSoft > Self Service > Williams Employment > My Employment to:
- Confirm the completion status of required federal and state payroll forms
- Report non-Williams employment to hiring departments on campus
- Review Williams employment profile, including active and historical job data
- Track campus earnings to stay within limit
- View paychecks online