Wellbeing at Williams is excited to offer a new 5K Your Way training program for the Fall semester; Your Way means that the program and coaching are designed to meet you where you are currently at, listen to your goals and respect your realities, and help to propel you forward towards where you want to be. If you can relate to one of the statements below, this program could be perfect for you:
- I would like to begin a consistent walking or running program for the first time in my life.
- I would like to begin to make the transition from walking to running.
- I am returning to my fitness journey after a hiatus.
- I have a goal of walking or running my first 5K.
- I’ve lost my way with my fitness journey and I need to do something!
The program structure is that the group will meet in person twice per week for a coached (outdoor) session with a third workout per week on your own. All workouts will be provided to participants so that if you need to miss an in-person session, you can do the workout on your own. The group will aim to complete a 5K together at the end of the training program.
Session days and times will be determined based on the availability and preferences of interested participants. The program cost will be $65 and Williams staff, faculty, and spouses/partners are most welcome to attend. Please email Jen Ceolinski at [email protected] to express your interest and more details will follow.