We’re continuing to update the PeopleSoft login process to make it simpler, more consistent, and more secure. This time, we will focus on Williams HR (https://ephr.williams.edu). No changes will be made to Student Records.
Effective the morning of Thursday, May 27th, the HR login process, like the Financials login process, will consist of two parts.
Part 1: Log in to your Williams Google (email) account, e.g. [email protected]
- If you’re already logged in to your Williams account, you’ll automatically proceed to part 2. For example, if you have Williams Gmail open, Google will consider you to be logged in already.
- If you share a computer, make sure you’re logged in to your Williams Google account and not someone else’s. When finished, be sure to log out of your Google account after logging out of PeopleSoft.
- Please note: On-campus Dining Services staff using the web clock will skip part 1.
Part 2: Log in to HR, Student, or Finance using your Williams username (without the @williams.edu) and Williams account password
- For example, if your email address is [email protected], enter abc1 as the User ID.
- Your Williams account password is what you use for Google and Glow.
- Use the Password Changer to change your Williams account password if needed.
As an alternative, you can continue to use your W##### user ID and password.
Contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 413-597-4090 if you need assistance.