Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts has just announced that all members will be receiving updated cards. ID cards will now include deductible and maximum out-of-pocket cost information. Along with the card, members will be sent an insert informing them of the new change. Members who want to learn more about their health care costs can sign in to their MyBlue account at bluecrossma.org, or open the MyBlue app.
- The new format is designed to provide more information to members.
- The new cards do not reflect a change in benefits or impact coverage.
- Members will have no issues accessing care if they use their old ID card.
- It’s possible members may receive a duplicate card. This also has no impact on members accessing care.
- If you do not receive your new card by the end of June, please call the member services number on the back of your current card.