Updated July 21, 2020
The Community Health Commitment form is now available for digital signature.
After submitting the form, a copy will be emailed to you, along with a link to the COVID-19 in the Workplace Training Program through Safety Skills.
All Williams faculty, staff, and students returning to campus are expected to sign a Community Health Commitment that affirms their understanding of procedures and policies, as well as their commitment to the Williams community. This is an important step in affirming our shared responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of our community.
The college will undertake an educational campaign to ensure expectations are clear and well-communicated. We will also be launching web-based training for Coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention in the workplace to ensure everyone is well informed about how to prevent and reduce transmission and maintain a healthy work environment.
Click to download a preview of the full Faculty and Staff Community Health Commitment. We will be emailing faculty and staff a web-based form for electronic signature when finalized. Students will complete theirs through the StarRez Housing platform.
You can expect the campus-wide measures will include some or all of the following:
- Adhering to the guidelines on handwashing, cleaning, and sanitization of shared spaces and contact surfaces as developed by the CDC and adopted by the college (see the latest CDC Guidance on How to Protect Yourself and Others)
- Social distancing of more than 6’
- Wearing masks or other protective face coverings when inside of a campus building (except within a personal office) or outside when social distancing is not possible
- Hosting visitors and inviting guests to campus, including contractors, vendors, and speakers, only in accordance with the college policies then in effect
- Restricting group gatherings to specific sizes, locations, or types of events
- Complying with wellness monitoring protocols, including temperature and symptom checks, developed to protect the security and confidentiality of health data
- Participating in the college’s viral testing protocols as may be required
- Answering questions and otherwise cooperating as may be necessary for effective contact tracing (see CDC Contact Tracing for more information)
- Complying fully with all business travel restrictions
- Complying strictly with all quarantine or isolation directives, including any required upon return from business or personal travel (quarantine following personal travel may require the use of personal or vacation leave)
- Relocating to alternative work environments upon the request of the college