As part of the Williams College employee benefits package, eligible employees can receive tuition support for dependents to attend an accredited college, university, or training program (e.g. vocational, culinary). The annual Tuition Grant amount available is up to one-half of that year’s Williams’ tuition and can be used towards tuition costs and related fees only. The current maximum Tuition Grant amount for 2023-2024 is $32,270.
If your dependent is planning on using the benefit during the Spring 2024 semester either for the first time or is currently receiving the benefit and plans to continue participating in it, please complete the Tuition Grant Request Form as soon as the itemized bill is received.
When submitting the Tuition Grant Request form, please remember:
- Request forms cannot be submitted without the itemized bill attached (*not required for Williams students)
- To confirm that your child’s name and ID are on the bill before submitting
- Payments will be processed on a weekly schedule beginning November 29th and will continue as requests are received
- There is no cut-off date for submissions
- Emailed/mailed invoices will not be processed
For complete details about the Dependent Tuition Grant and to complete the request form, please visit the handbook. For additional questions regarding this benefit or eligibility, please email Megan Childers, Benefits and Wellbeing Specialist.