Friday, Oct. 14th, 9:00-10:30am
FREE. CliftonStrengths Assessment included in this workshop
Explore your Top 5 Strengths with Lee Koles, Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and Gallup-certified Strengths Coach. This introductory workshop focuses upon identifying your unique talents and learning how to leverage them in your personal and professional life.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about strengths research and its connection to the study of excellence
- Understand the role your talents play throughout different facets of your life
- Receive personalized insight regarding your own talents
- Learn strategies to apply the principles of strengths-based development
- Discover keys to managing your “weaknesses” to improve your personal and professional relationships
- Once registration closes, participants will receive a confirmation email with instructions regarding how to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment.
- The assessment takes about 45 minutes to complete.
- Assessment results generate immediately upon completion.
- Prior to the workshop, participants must download a copy of the “Signature Theme Report” and highlight sentences that resonate with them.
FREE. CliftonStrengths Assessment included in this workshop.
About Our Workshop Facilitator:
Lee Koles is an industrial/organizational psychologist, career strategist and certified CliftonStrengths coach. Lee is the founder of CareerSequel, where she helps ambitious professionals leverage their strengths to achieve excellence in their careers. She also hosts the weekly “CareerSequel” podcast, sharing career development strategies – including navigating career transitions, maximizing and promoting your talents, building confidence, networking (without hating it), and resume and LinkedIn strategy. Lee is a firm believer that your work should fit your life.
Lee obtained a B.A. in Psychology from Williams College and then a