The college is again partnering with Berkshire Health Systems to provide flu vaccinations this year, as strongly recommended by the CDC. We encourage everyone eligible to get this simple vaccine for your protection and the community’s.
Please download the required consent form below. Extra copies will be on hand at the flu clinic registration desk.
Make an appointment
Schedule your flu shot. Appointments are required, walk-ins cannot be accepted.
Williams students, faculty, and staff, as well as dependents age 18 and over.
Students under 18 years of age should instead call the Health Center at 2206 to make your appointment.
Faculty and staff dependents under the age of 18 should arrange vaccination through your healthcare provider or pharmacy.
Friday, September 24, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 26, 10:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 5, 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m. (BHS consent form)
Thursday, October 7, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Consent form will be available onsite.
Tuesday, October 12, 1–5 p.m. (BHS consent form)
Wednesday, October 13, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Consent form will be available onsite.
Towne Field House. Use either of the Covid testing entrances and then follow the signs.
- To save time, please download and complete your consent form in advance if you have an appointment on October 5th or 12th. Consent forms for the newly added dates of October 7th and 13th will be available onsite.
- You must bring your prescription insurance information. If your medical insurance card shows an RXBin and RxGroup number, please bring that card. Otherwise bring your separate prescription insurance card.
- Wear a short sleeve top, if possible, for ease of access to your upper arm.
- You must mask up and stay masked throughout your appointment.
- Don’t come to the clinic if you’re experiencing Covid-like symptoms or have had a recent exposure to someone with Covid. For everyone’s safety, cancel your appointment and plan to rebook later.