Where: Private Dining Room, Faculty House
The LinkedIn website & app services have become essential tools to manage your professional identity and build and engage with your professional network. Join Leigh Sylvia, Director of Mentoring & User Experience for the ’68 Center for Career Exploration at Williams, for an informal meeting to present an overview of LinkedIn.
Some topics covered might include:
- how to create a successful profile
- using your own alumni networks
- how to network with employers you don’t know
- positioning yourself for future opportunities
- using the added features (posting updates or content, etc.)
Spouses and Partners who are currently employed, job seeking, or thinking about future employment. You are welcome to attend whether you are a seasoned user or have never created a profile. The content will be guided partially by attendee questions.
Tea and coffee will be available. Please RSVP for an accurate count!