Focusing on our health and wellbeing has never been more important. Exercising, healthy eating, and taking care of yourself can help you manage stress, and doing this together helps make our community stronger.
Since we will not be able to offer on-campus biometrics screenings or workshops for the foreseeable future, we have revised the requirements to earn the 2020 Wellness Program incentive.
- 400 Total Points: are required for subscribers to earn $500 (100 Total Points for enrolled spouses to earn $100)
- Earn 100 Points: by completing either the Health Assessment OR On-Campus Screening/Provider Screening Form (previous submissions will count)
- Earn 300 Points: by completing an Activity, which newly includes webinars and telephonic health coaching.
All new requirements must still be completed by October 31, 2020.
Staff and Faculty Wellness Program Overview
(only ONE needs to be completed)
|Preventative Health Visit *
|Complete one preventative care visit per Preventive Screening Guidelines for Healthy Adults.
|Routine Oral Exam *
|Complete one routine dental visit within the past 12 months.
|Participate in one webinar – see more information and register at Wellness Activities.
|Online Wellness Workshop
|Complete one four-week or longer Online Wellness Workshop. Register at bluecrossma.ahealthyme.com
|Care Concierge- Health/Wellness Coaching (NEW)
|Work with a Registered Nurse Well Coach to identify and meet one lifestyle improvement goal. Enrollment is 2-3 months – your goal must be met by 9/30/20. To access this service call 888-456-1351 (M-F 8 am-8 pm).
|Attend at least two On-Campus Wellness or Financial Seminars. We will publicize these as they become available – see more information at Wellness Activities.
* Earned points will be automatically awarded and can take up to 90 days to be credited
Spouses Program and Incentive
Your enrolled spouse is eligible to receive $100 by completing the following activities.
To earn 100 points, complete ONE of these activities:
- Complete Health Assessment at bluecrossma.ahealthyme.com
- On-Campus Screening (if previously done) or Provider Screening Form
- Complete Preventative Health Visit or Routine Oral Exam (see descriptions above)
For questions on the program, please feel free to contact Megan Childers.