Monday September 14, 7 pm (new date!)
Did your spouse or partner join Williams in the last few years? This virtual, casual gathering will give spouses & partners a chance to get acquainted with each other as well as with “information reps” who have been here a while longer and/or have specific areas of expertise. We will do quick intros, followed by a chance to veer off into smaller groups and individual chats. While geared to spouses & partners, all are welcome, including those new to working at Williams or those eager to share some of their familiarity with the area.
- Working remotely & employment networking
- Balancing dual careers
- Local business & non-profit scene
- Real estate/ housing
- Berkshires outdoors & fitness
- Kids & local schools
- Eat & Drink
- Spiritual Life- local resources and communities
- Day trips
- Traveling to/from the Berkshires (when we can!)
- Relocating nuts & bolts (from winter tires to local dermatologists)
Register HERE by 10 am September 14. A link to our Hopin web event will be sent a few hours before start time.