Open Enrollment Period: October 15, 2018 – November 11, 2018
This the annual opportunity for you to make changes to your benefits and to add or drop eligible dependents from coverage.
- 2019 Open Enrollment Announcement
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan Costs – Medical Premium Unchanged (we are eliminating the Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) plan, where the college pays the second half of the deductible), Dental Premium slight Increase
- Vision Plan – now includes Hearing Discounts for Blue 20/20 Members
- Attend an Open Enrollment Information Session (view or print presentation slides)
- Review your current personalized benefits summary by logging in to the Human Resources System: Main Menu >>Self Service >>Benefits Information >>Williams Benefit Statement
- Review your 2018 Personalized Enrollment Statement (will be emailed to you on 10/14)
Log into bswift beginning October 15th and make your election by midnight on November 11th!
- Find important plan details and general benefits information
- Use the enhanced Ask Emma feature and view informational videos
- Compare plans with the online calculator
- Enroll/make changes to your benefits
This is an active enrollment process, meaning that subscribers must log into bswift to confirm or change your elections. An active process ensures that employees annually examine their benefits and make appropriate decisions about the benefits that best suit you and your families’ needs.
- FSA (healthcare and dependent care) and HSA Accounts require annual elections per IRS rules.
- Charitable Contributions must be elected each year as well.