Open Enrollment Period: October 12, 2020 – November 9, 2020
This is the annual opportunity for you to make changes to your benefits and to add or drop eligible dependents from coverage.
- 2021 Open Enrollment Announcement
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan Costs
- SmithRx – new Prescription Drug Benefit Manager (as of 1/1/21)
- Special Enrollment for Life/SLTD
- HealthAdvocate EAP (as of 9/1/20)
- UNUM Leave Administration (as of 9/1/20)
- Attend an online Open Enrollment Information Session (watch the recorded presentation – passcode &Vf04keY or view the presentation slides including links)
- HR virtual office hours for quick questions – click to join the Zoom Meetings
- Complete the Open Enrollment Support Sessions Sign Up Form to schedule a time with HR to answer more in-depth questions.
- Review your current personalized benefits summary by logging in to the Human Resources System: Main Menu >>Self Service >>Benefits Information >>Williams Benefit Statement
- Review your 2020 Personalized Enrollment Statement (emailed to you on 10/11)
- Benefits Summary 2021– list of plans/options, links, and contact information
Log into bswift beginning Monday, October 12th and make your election by midnight on Monday, November 9th!
- Find important plan details and general benefits information
- Use the enhanced Ask Emma feature and view informational videos
- Compare plans with the online calculator
- Enroll/make changes to your benefits
This is an active enrollment process, meaning that subscribers must log in to bswift to confirm or change your elections. An active process ensures that employees annually examine their benefits and make appropriate decisions about the benefits that best suit you and your families’ needs.
- FSA (healthcare and dependent care) and HSA Accounts require annual elections per IRS rules.
- Charitable Contributions must be elected each year as well.