Open Enrollment Period: October 10, 2022 – October 31, 2022
This is the annual opportunity for you to make changes to your benefits and to add or drop eligible dependents from coverage. Changes made at open enrollment are effective January 1, 2023.
- 2023 Open Enrollment Announcement
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan Costs
- PPO Saver – High Deductible Health Plan Information
Open Enrollment Information Sessions
- Live Presentation Recording – Monday, October 10, 2022, at 2:00 pm
2023 Benefits Open Enrollment Presentation Slides
- PPO Saver/HSA Info Session Recording – Thursday, October 13, 2022, at 3:00 pm
2023 HSA Info Session Slides
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at 4 pm at Paresky Auditorium
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022, at 12:30 pm at Paresky Auditorium
- There will also be special department presentations for Facilities, Dining, and the Children’s Center at their all-hands meetings.
Individual Enrollment Help Sessions (in person or virtual)
- Contact Human Resources with any questions at x2681, email@example.com, or just drop in at 100 Spring St. Suite 201 from 8:30 to 5:00.
Please confirm that you are able to log into bswift before contacting HR – if you are not and require a password reset, please call x4090.
- Are you considering the PPO Saver plan with a Health Savings Account? Sue Durocher, Benefits Consultant at OneDigital, is available for one on one consultations. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to connect.
- Need help with choosing a medical plan? We encourage you to use the Ask Emma and the calculator features at https://bswift.williams.edu to determine which medical plan best meets your needs.
- More information about your medical plan options can be found on this Medical Plan FAQ and the Medical/Dental Benefits page.
- Review your current personalized benefits summary by logging in to the Human Resources System: Main Menu >>Self Service >>Benefits Information >>Williams Benefit Statement
- Review your 2022 Enrollment Confirmation Form (found in My Forms on the left side in bswift)
- Contact and Resource List – list of plans/options, links, and contact information
Log into bswift beginning Monday, October 10th, and make your election by midnight on Monday, October 31st!
- Find important plan details and general benefits information
- Use the enhanced Ask Emma feature and view informational videos
- Compare plans with the online calculator
- Enroll/make changes to your benefits
This is an active enrollment process, meaning that subscribers must log in to bswift to confirm or change your elections. An active process ensures that employees annually examine their benefits and make appropriate decisions about the benefits that best suit them and their families’ needs.
- FSA (healthcare and dependent care) and HSA Accounts require annual elections per IRS rules.
- Charitable Contributions must be elected each year as well.
- Notice of Creditable Coverage
- Glossary of terms – Healthcare.gov
- Summary glossary of terms- CMS
Questions? Contact Megan Childers x4355