Open Enrollment Period: October 11, 2021 – November 1, 2021
This is the annual opportunity for you to make changes to your benefits and to add or drop eligible dependents from coverage. Changes made at open enrollment are effective January 1, 2022.
- Click to view the recorded version of the live event that was held on October 12, 2021.
Access Passcode: bmChZ5%K
- Download the 2022 Open Enrollment Presentation slides (PDF)
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at 10 am at Griffin 3
- Thursday, October 14, 2021, at 4 pm at Griffin 3
- Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 10am at Griffin 3
There will also be special department presentations for Facilities and Dining at their all-hands meetings.
Individual enrollment help sessions (in person or virtual)
Call Human Resources at x2681 or [email protected] to schedule an appointment. Please confirm that you are able to log into bswift before scheduling an appointment – if you are not and require a password reset, please call x4090.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 7:30 am – 12:30 pm and 2 pm – 5 pm
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 7 am – 11 am
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 7 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday, October 29, 2021, 10 am – 12 pm
- Monday, November 1, 2021, 7:30am – 12pm
- Review your current personalized benefits summary by logging in to the Human Resources System: Main Menu >>Self Service >>Benefits Information >>Williams Benefit Statement
- Review your 2021 Personalized Enrollment Statement (found in your Employee File on bswift)
- Contact and Resource List– list of plans/options, links, and contact information
Log into bswift beginning Monday, October 11th, and make your election by midnight on Monday, November 1st!
- Find important plan details and general benefits information
- Use the enhanced Ask Emma feature and view informational videos
- Compare plans with the online calculator
- Enroll/make changes to your benefits
This is an active enrollment process, meaning that subscribers must log in to bswift to confirm or change your elections. An active process ensures that employees annually examine their benefits and make appropriate decisions about the benefits that best suit them and their families’ needs.
- FSA (healthcare and dependent care) and HSA Accounts require annual elections per IRS rules.
- Charitable Contributions must be elected each year as well.
- Notice of Creditable Coverage
- Glossary of terms – Healthcare.gov
- Summary glossary of terms- CMS