Open Enrollment Period: October 14, 2019 – November 11, 2019
This is the annual opportunity for you to make changes to your benefits and to add or drop eligible dependents from coverage.
- 2020 Open Enrollment Announcement
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan Costs
- Medical: new coverage for acupuncture (12 visits per year; specialists visit copay applies)
- Dental: new coverage for adult orthodontia (up to $1,500 lifetime benefit) and night mouth guards. In addition, the cost of preventative benefits (bi-annual exam/cleaning and associated X-rays) will no longer count against your calendar year maximum benefit (currently $2,000), leaving the full amount available for other covered services.
- Attend an Open Enrollment Information Session (view or print presentation slides – to be posted on 10/18)
- Review your current personalized benefits summary by logging in to the Human Resources System: Main Menu >>Self Service >>Benefits Information >>Williams Benefit Statement
- Review your 2019 Personalized Enrollment Statement (will be emailed to you on 10/13)
Log into bswift beginning October 14th and make your election by midnight on Monday, November 11th!
- Find important plan details and general benefits information
- Use the enhanced Ask Emma feature and view informational videos
- Compare plans with the online calculator
- Enroll/make changes to your benefits
This is an active enrollment process, meaning that subscribers must log in to bswift to confirm or change your elections. An active process ensures that employees annually examine their benefits and make appropriate decisions about the benefits that best suit you and your families’ needs.
- FSA (healthcare and dependent care) and HSA Accounts require annual elections per IRS rules.
- Charitable Contributions must be elected each year as well.