About the 2018 Vision Plans
Vision Plans now through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- BCBS Blue 20/20 Vision Plans Comparison
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan Costs
- Eligible employees may conveniently pay their vision plan premiums on a pre-tax basis by payroll deduction.
- The College does not make contributions on behalf of the employee.
Coverage Levels and Dependents
- Coverage Levels: Employee, Employee + One, Family
- Dependents: Spouse and Children (up to age 26)
Vision Plan Summaries
Visit the Benefits Forms page.
- Blue 20/20 MA – network list, log in to view your benefits once enrolled
- Blue 20/20 Website Factsheet
- BCBS Blue 20/20 Vision Plans FAQ
- BCBS Blue 20/20 Vision Care Policy
2017 Plan Claims
- The Standard Balanced Care III Benefit Guide includes claim processing tips and the Claims Form.
- Claims must be submitted within 90 days after the incurred date of service (by March 31, 2018).
- Use Group #160-159049-1