About the Vision Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan Costs
- Eligible employees may conveniently pay their vision plan premiums on a pre-tax basis by payroll deduction.
- The College does not make contributions on behalf of the employee.
Vision Plan Summary
|Benefits||Frequency / Coverage|
|Eye Exam||1 x calendar year, Health Plan pays 100% (in-network)|
|Lenses||1 x 12 months|
|Single Vision Lens||Plan pays $60|
|Bifocal||Plan pays $80|
|Trifocal||Plan pays $95|
|Progressive Lens||Plan pays $100|
|Frames||1 x 24 months, Plan pays $100|
|Contacts: Elective||1 x 12 months, Plan pays $160
(cannot do contacts, standard lenses & frames in same year)
- The Standard Balanced Care III Benefit Guide includes claim processing tips and the Claims Form.
- Claims must be submitted within 90 days after the incurred date of service.
- Use Group #160-159049-1