About the Vision Plans
Vision Plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts – Group number 19493
- BCBS Blue 20/20 Vision Plans Comparison
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan Costs
- Eligible employees may conveniently pay their vision plan premiums on a pre-tax basis by payroll deduction.
- The College does not make contributions on behalf of the employee.
- Note on Benefits Frequency:
- Lenses or Contacts – available 12 months from the last date benefit was used
- Frames – available 12 months or 24 months from the last date benefit was used
Coverage Levels and Dependents
- Coverage Levels: Employee, Employee + One, Family
- Dependents: Spouse and Children (up to age 26)
Vision Plan Summaries
Visit the Benefits Forms page.