Your Connected Personal Brand
facilitated by Tim Van Ness, Van Ness & Co.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Reily Room, Weston Field House
Registration required, register below!
Your success in your career depends on your ability to advocate both for yourself and for the projects and programs that are at the heart of your work. No matter what your role is at the college, you need to be able to clearly and convincingly describe your expertise and skills to clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders. Applying his Connected Communicator model, Tim will explore with you strategies that will help you:
- Deepen your connection to your personal and professional value – your personal brand
- Increase your ability to advocate for yourself and your role or project
- Sharpen your ability to position yourself as a trusted advisor
- Enhance your use of storytelling as a tool for building relationships
- Clearly articulate your professional value to better serve various stakeholders
A consultant, coach and seasoned facilitator Tim Van Ness has a unique background in the use of theatre and action methods for organizational change and leadership development. Mr. Van Ness has designed and delivered distinctive programs for clients across diverse industries around the world. He also coaches and consults globally with business leaders in the art of leadership presence. Once a music teacher in the Boston Public Schools, Mr. Van Ness weaves his experience as an actor, director, educator, business leader, and classically trained musician to his craft.