Why doesn't my password work?
- Did you enter a capital 'W' before your User ID number?
- Are you using your network/email password instead of your PeopleSoft password?
- Did you recently change your Student or Financials password? Changing the password for one system will change it for the others.
- Are you trying to get into the PeopleSoft Finance or Student system rather than the PeopleSoft HR system? The PeopleSoft Finance system, PeopleSoft Student system and the PeopleSoft Human Resources system are three separate computer systems, but they all have the same password.
What do I need to know about PeopleSoft passwords?
- If you forget your password, click the Forgot My Password link and walk through the steps here.
- After 10 consecutive unsuccessful login attempts, you will be locked out, at which point you must call Human Resources (x2682 or x3032) to have the account unlocked. This may take some time and you will then need to go through the Forgot My Password routine. Tip: Stop trying at 9 and just click Forgot My Password.
- All passwords expire after 180 days. Countdown warning messages will begin appearing 30 days prior to the expiration date. If your password has already expired, you will be redirected to a page where you must create a new password as described above.
- Changing your password/reminder question in any of the PeopleSoft systems will update it in the others.
To find out more information about password usage at the College, visit the OIT website.
Why can't I remove my Main Phone Number?
The Main phone type is your primary phone number outside of work and is required for all employees. You cannot delete it but you can control whether to display it or not in the online directory at: Self-Service > Personal Information > WMS Online Directory Options.
Why doesn't my campus phone number (or another employee's office number) show in the People Directory?
Faculty and Staff are responsible for entering their own campus phone number, both as new hires and if they change. This can be done in PeopleSoft Self-Service > Personal Information. See the PeopleSoft Self-Service help page for more details.