Faculty and Staff Name Change

You can update your name(s) and/or marital status by completing the form below. If you need to also change your gender, please complete the Gender Identity Form.
(Student employees should contact the Registrar’s Office for name changes.)

  • Change Details

  • Your legal name should match the name on your Social Security card. This will be used for paychecks/tax forms and benefits enrollment (if applicable).
  • Preferred/chosen name is used for online directory and systems display. You can contact OIT to request email changes.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • (Enter your Williams short email address)
    A copy of this form will be automatically CC'ed to you.