Inspired by Williams’ educational mission and strategic plan,Williams Human Resources helps individuals and teams thrive to reach their full potential by providing generous learning and development opportunities.
Learning and Development Mission
- Integrate L & D into Williams as core component of the work experience
- Steward people as a core resource of the College through lifecycle of employment
- Encourage and support a culture of learning
- With the goal of retention and mobility across Williams
Transformational learning experiences that result in:
- Higher performance on the job through self-reflection and knowledge
- Creation of cohorts of support through peer learning communities
- Strengthening of professional skills and qualities needed for success
- Improved working relationships with teams and cross campus partners
- Stronger management and leadership skills
- Successful and exploratory career management
- Personal wellness
Programming and Benefits
HR programs and benefits that support individual and organizational development, such as:
- Performance Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
Employees in regular or term, fully benefited positions, who have completed six months of service, are eligible for full tuition for for credit classes at accredited institutions. Courses do not need to be job related, and there is no limit on how many classes you can take.
- Professional Development
The college provides the opportunity for eligible administrative staff to pursue unique opportunities that advance professional development objectives consistent with their position.
- Reduced Fees or free auditing of Williams College Courses
Services that help to improve the functioning of an organization, such as:
- strategic planning
- organizational design
- succession planning
- team building activities
Skilled facilitation of conversations to resolve conflict and reach mutually beneficial outcomes.
Coaching that helps senior managers create and follow a personalized plan for their development as leaders.
To find out more about our offerings, contact Kristen McCormack, x2872