Click here to download a pdf version of this web page.
- Expertise: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills that are needed to perform the job.
- Innovation, problem solving, and critical thinking: Identifies and resolves work problems using innovative and creative ideas with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Resource Management: Effectively manages and utilizes the college’s time, money, materials, and human resources consistent with the institution’s priorities, and the principle of sustainability.
- Accountability and responsibility: Follows through on professional commitments (including attendance and punctuality) and takes personal ownership of one’s work.
- Service to constituents: Identifies and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external constituents.
- Professional Development: Seeks opportunities to expand work-related knowledge, skills, and expertise.
- Communication: Proactively shares information. Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates effective listening skills. Handles confidential information appropriately.
- Collaboration: Works effectively as part of a team. Solicits input and assistance from others. Makes time to help colleagues. Exhibits courtesy and respect.
- Affirming and Enabling Diversity: Contributes to creating an environment where we all can live, learn, and thrive. Acknowledges and values the unique differences that make us who we are. Provides service in a way that demonstrates sensitivity and responsiveness to the unique identities of all members of the Williams community.
- Developing Others:Guides and supports the professional development of others through coaching, training, and mentorship.