At Williams since 2013
Areas of Expertise
- Develop and implement a comprehensive training and development program, including needs assessment, curriculum design, contracting with outside vendors, marketing, and program evaluation.
- Design and deliver classroom and online learning programs on communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, supervision, management, and leadership.
- Design and facilitate custom training and team development programs for intact teams.
- Coach employees at all levels of the organization to improve their effectiveness and meet their career goals.
- Act as HR partner to departments on organizational development projects, acting as referral source and liaison with external consultants, and participating in all phases of these projects.
- In collaboration with the Staff Advisory Council, develop new HR policies
Complete materials for all of the trainings I’ve presented at Williams can be found here.
- College & University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR)
- Association for Talent Development
- International Ombudsman Association
- Boston Facilitators Roundtable
- New England Human Resources Association