Did you know there are multiple Administrative Systems at Williams? One for basically everything associated with your student records (often referred to as Sarah) and another for all things employment (Human Resources). For student employment use ephr.williams.edu, our Human Resources (HR) System.
To do any of the following, use this path after logging into the HR System: Main Menu > Self Service > Williams Employment > My Employment
- Confirm the completion status your I-9
- Review and/or change federal (W4) and state (M4) tax forms (international students will use Sprintax for he W4 form)
- Review your Williams employment profile, including active and historical job data
- View paychecks online
- Access an electronic version of your W2 form (for tax filing)
RECORDING YOUR HOURS
To record your hours, use this path after logging into the HR System: Self Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > Timesheet or Webclock
- Student positions are set up to use either the timesheet option or the webclock option. If you select one, but do not have the ability to enter your time, your position uses the other option.
- If you are completing a timesheet, for each date you work in a pay period, be sure to enter both the start time and the end time of your shift.
- Under no circumstances should hours be recorded on a different day from when they were actually worked.
- If you make an error on your timesheet, be in touch with your supervisor right away for assistance.
- It is your responsibility as an employee to record your hours accurately and by the end of each pay period.
You can also refer to the video link below to view a demonstration of student time reporting.
TAX RELATED INFORMATION
A note about tax return filing. Each year in late January, W2 forms will be mailed to the permanent address you have on record with the college. The W2 reflects your total earnings from the college for the previous tax year and are used when you or your parents file a tax return (i.e. the W2 for the 2022 tax year is mailed in January 2023).
If you are an active student employee you have the option of accessing the W2 electronically as well. You can do so through the Human Resources system using the following path Classic Home > Self Service > Williams Employment
If you need a duplicate of the current W2 and/or need W2 forms for previous tax years, and no longer have access to it/them through the system, you may request a copy by email at [email protected]