Log in to the Human Resources System to view a host of resources. Simply follow Manager Self Service >> Williams Employment to :
- Review hiring eligibility and previous work experience
- Hire students and give them a required job number
- Monitor student earnings
- View current student employees and their job information
- View active positions in your department
- View what first-years have applied for positions. (Here are directions on how to use this)
- SUMMER – Please click here for information and helpful forms specifically for summer hiring.
Download the Student Employment Mod Instructions for Supervisors for more details.
Helpful Videos (coming soon)
- How to check student employment eligibility with a student employment inquiry.
- How to hire an eligible student
- How to see which first year students have applied.