(Academic Year Only)
This online form is intended for those supervisors of student employees who do not have access to the Human Resources System Managers Self-Service module. This can also be used to hire Williams students in to positions not currently available in the module. (i.e. Federal Work Study positions)
The Employment Manager will use the information to:
1) Review the student’s eligibility for hire
2) Create an HR System job number for the student in the given position.
Filling out this form does not guarantee that they’ll be hired. Do not allow a student to work until you receive a job number for every student submitted.
The information you will need to complete the form:
- Fund number
- Department ID or Project ID.
- If your account code does not contain a Department ID, enter ‘0000000’ (7 zeros)
- If it does not contain a Project ID, enter ‘000000’ (6 zeros)