Williams is committed to providing effective wellness programming for its faculty and staff. We continue to evaluate our wellness programs to ensure they meet the needs of the Williams College community and our goals for providing programs in the most cost-beneficial manner possible.
As of September 1, 2009 access to all Wellness programs including those held in Lasell Gym, Chandler Athletic Center (includes the Spin Room), and Greylock/CTD Dance Studio will be limited to those with valid Williams College ID’s or current recreational membership ID’s. If you are a resident of Williamstown please contact Jill Mendel, Accounting Assistant, Controller’s Office 597-4127 for membership information.
The following are the guidelines for Wellness programs:
• Pre-registration of a minimum of 10 participants is required (unless otherwise noted).
• Preference will be given to Williams College employees.
• 80% of the participants must be Williams College employees or a spouse/partner of a Williams employee.
• A valid Williams College ID or current Recreational Membership ID will be required.
• Classes may be limited to Williams College employees or a spouse/partner of a Williams employee.
• Wellness at Williams reserves the right to cancel/discontinue offerings with below minimum participation.
• Arrive on time or access may be denied.
• If an instructor is unable to attend a class without sufficient notice to participants, the class will be canceled. Under no circumstances should participants hold a class without the assigned certified instructor present.
• If the College is closed for a holiday or closes due to poor weather conditions all Wellness classes will be canceled.
• All experience levels welcome (unless otherwise noted).
For more information, call the Benefits Office at 413-597-4355.
Wellness at Williams programs are now eligible for reimbursement through Blue Cross Blue Shields Fitness Reward Program. Special receipts are necessary and will be issued by the Cashier in Hopkins Hall after payment is received for Wellness classes.