The Office of Human Resources engages with the Williams community in an inclusive and professional manner, providing consultation, guidance, and resources to recruit, develop and support diverse and highly skilled employees. We support the college’s most valuable asset, its people, by:
• hiring and retaining a diverse, vibrant workforce
• creating opportunities for learning and professional development
• developing and maintaining equitable and relevant policies
• administering accurate payroll and comprehensive benefits
• ensuring data integrity and stewardship
• coordinating campus student employment
• providing support for the spouses and partners of new members to campus
We are committed to providing professional, caring, and quality services. We encourage you to share your knowledge, diversity, and creativity within our community.
The office is open Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.