Log in to Self-Service
- Human Resources System
Log in for Faculty/Staff/Student Employee Access
Effective the morning of Wednesday, May 5th, we’re updating the PeopleSoft login process to make it simpler, more consistent, and more secure. The login process will be the same for Williams Human Resources (ephr.williams.edu) including the timeclock, Williams Student Records (sarah.williams.edu), and Williams Financials (finance.williams.edu).
The new login process consists of two parts:
- Step 1: Log in to your Williams Google (email) account, e.g. [email protected]
- Step 2: Log in using your Williams username (without the @williams.edu) and Williams account password
See the Announcement for more information. Contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 413-597-4090 if you need assistance. Use the Password Changer to change your Williams account password if needed.
As an alternative, you can continue to use your W##### user ID, password, and response process:
Using Faculty & Staff Self-Service
- Home Page Instructions
- Time Reporting (timesheets)
- Personal Information
- Payroll and Compensation
- Benefits Information
- Employment Opportunities
- Other Updates
See the FAQ about Self-Service for more information.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Self-Service
- Student Academic Records and Human Resources Systems Help Links (OIT)
- Contact HRIS Staff – Simone Anderson and Deb Stawarz